It's been a while since I've written. My writing is so sporadic. But life has been a bit crazy lately.
I'm going into the second month of living like a nomad. I'm ready to settle and make a place mine. But each moment of this crazy journey has had lessons and also many moments of joy. I'm constantly trying to readjust my sometimes poor attitude and review how many blessings are in my life. For goodness sake, I'm in the position I am right now, because of blessings!
I'm so thankful to be working for a company that takes my personal interests and desires into account. It's because I wanted to move to Ohio that I'm moving. I can't ask for much more. If I had wanted to stay in Michigan, I could have stayed. I'm thankful for that flexibility.
Training is going really well. I think I'm going to love my new job. I know there will be major challenges and big frustrations, but I'm moving into a position that is going to require a lot of responsibility and organizational and people skills. It's going to stretch me, but also be incredibly gratifying. I'm walking into a branch that needs a lot of help. I'm excited to be the person to bring about internal improvements.
I am so thankful for this time of training. I know that this month plus in our 500,000 square foot warehouse will help me when I finally move. Our Potterville branch runs so smoothly. The branch willingly and openly accepts and encourages employee suggestions. I'm learning a lot from my mentor and mentoring branch.
Life is good. I'm thankful for experiences. I'm thankful for opportunities to grow. I'm learning to be better at this whole being alone thing. Being an adult can be really fun. Especially an adult with a job.
Also, have I mentioned lately how excited I am to be an aunt? I cannot wait. I'm looking forward to a new little life being part of our family.
Blessings overflow!
Well, we are excited to have you closer to home, seeing what life will bring your way in each new phase, and eagerly anticipating the adventure.
ReplyDelete