Friday, January 22, 2010
Bowling
Last night was bowling night. The Student Activities Office offers a bowling night for students once a month. All fees are payed for by the college. Last night was my friends' and my first time actually taking advantage of the free bowling night. It was fun, especially after not having bowled in some time. We play for real one game and then switched up following that. We did such things as having to spin 10 times before rolling your ball down the alley. Or walking up to the lane, eyes closed and rolling your ball. It was funny and I'm sure we made spectacles of ourselves. For the first half it was just Amy, Meridith, Shannon and I, but later our friends Max, Art and Austin joined us. We had a good time, laughed and went to bed tired. We also decided to be faithful attendees from here out each month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hahaha! I can just imagine you spinning around 10 times before bowling your ball :-) By the way, you are wearing the cutest outfit EVER in this picture!! You should wear it every day.
ReplyDelete