Finder. Come on? Really? You thought I was talking about an attractive man? Well at least I got your attention!
My co-worker Nan, let me borrow his stud finder (in case you hadn't guessed, Nan isn't really his name - privacy people, privacy). On Sunday, one of my housies and our friend Alfred (p.p.p - for definition, see previous parenthetical note) put up the rack. It is looking pretty glorious and making the tidiness of our house even more glorious. Thank you to my dear brother and sister-in-law for the fantabulous Christmas gift (we all know my sister-in-law was the mastermind behind it).
Isn't it lovely?
Get one. You will love it. And borrow your co-worker's stud finder. Maybe you'll find a stud. Or two. But preferably three. Ok, that's enough... I've got to go to bed.
I am done looking for studs. I already have one or two, in fact I had three!
ReplyDeletelooks great!
ReplyDelete