Labels

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tidy

Is it weird that I use Excel spreadsheets for everything these days? If you read this post, you already know that I adore Excel. I may have created a spreadsheet for my Christmas gift buying this year. Hm. I just appreciate how nice it is to write things in a place they can't be forgotten, to have everything sorted and organized in tidy cells and to refer back to in the future. Plus, I'll be able to keep track of how much I spend this Christmas season.

And just because I have a spreadsheet, doesn't mean I'm on top of my gift buying. I'm taking my good old time like I usually do. Sassafras. I wish I weren't such a procrastinator. I currently have 5 of the fourteen gifts I need to buy. That's 14 that I currently am able to think of. It was a long day buying steel, so my brain is a little foggy. That and I've been a bit of a lightweight lately, so maybe it's a twinge of the Whitsun Ale I'm slowly sipping. Either way, it's time for me to hit the sack.

Really though, consider Excel for all your Christmas buying, organizational needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment