Thursday, September 8, 2011
Singing in the Rain
It's been a rainy and cold week in Michigan. What better way to brighten it up with a little song and dance? That's right, tonight the housies and I watched "Singing in the Rain." Gene Kelly is awesome. Debbie Reynolds it lovely. Donald O'Connor kills me with his faces and comedy. Why don't people tap dance like they used to? How I wish they did. It takes such real, raw talent. Watch Gene melt your heart with his moves here. If you like musicals and you've never seen this one before, it should definitely be at the top of your list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my goodness. Thank you for bringing this movie back into my thought process. I know Danielle likes it too, but watching the clip was great. Why don't they make movies like these anymore? It certainly is possible.
ReplyDelete"Singing in the Rain" one of my all time favorites. I even have the soundtrack. Gene Kelly takes my breath away!! He is brilliant. I'm so glad you watched it and enjoyed it.
ReplyDelete