Labels

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Please Deer, Take Another Route

Next time, let's not let the route be over the road and into my path. Thank you.

You got it, I had my first metal on fir and antler collision today. Not fun. I believe the four legged guy was fine other than a limp. My car on the other hand was not. Due to recent events over the past year, I've gained quite the bank of experiences when it comes to car repairs, so I was well prepared. Everything has been reported and set up, all I'm waiting on is the adjuster.

As much as it's all frustrating, I'm so thankful that it wasn't worse. I could be in the hospitable with injuries. But it wasn't even close to being that bad, and for that, I am oh-so thankful. 

Here's to as long as it is humanly possible to go without another incident - let's make it a life time. 
If only this stately creature would stay off the pavement

1 comment:

  1. Oh no Eva!! This has not been a good year in cars for you! :( Hope it's not too expensive to fix.

    ReplyDelete